microclimate.node sensors are used for air temperature, relative humidity and pressure measurements. Sensors are based on LoRaWAN technology, which enables autonomous data stream on long distances (up to 10 km) and low power consumption. Sensors use two AAA standard batteries, which ensures up to three years of maintenance-free operation. All sensors are connected to the open platform microclimate.network by default. Alternatively, sensors can also be integrated in any cloud platform.
- Outdoor and indoor use
- Easy to install with included mounting kit
- Up to 10 km of range
- Low-power (up to 3 years of operation)
- Cost-effective solution
- Temperature: Range -40°C to +65°C; Accuracy ±0.5°C
- Relative Humidity: Range 0% to 100%; Accuracy ±3%
- Atmospheric pressure: Range 880 to 1080 hPa; Accuracy ±1hPa
- Connectivity: LoRaWAN 868 MHz
- Power supply: 2x AAA batteries
Disclaimer: The microclimate.node sensors are for non-commercial use only. For more information please contact support.